To Begin With
1. Full Name: Meghan Michelle S.
2. Common Name (what most people call you): Meghan, Meg, Meg-han.
3. Age: 15
4. Grade in School: 9th
5. Sexual Orientation (i.e. bi-sexual, lesbian, straight, gay): straight
6. Current Residence (City, State): Los Angeles, California
7. Birthplace: CA
8. On average how many hours do you spend on the computer a day? At least 2, if I can bare it.
9. Color: Green, Silver, & black (Slytherin Pride)
10. Comic book hero/ novel hero(in): Batman of course.
11. Candy: Gummy Bears or Sour Punch Straws.
12. Season: Winter or summer
13. Holiday: My birthday & Christmas
14. Number & Why: 12 because when I was 7 I got my first dance scholarship on December 12th. 12/12/97
15. Boy's name & Why: Misha or Jaden. Misha because my friend is named that and he's an amazing dancer, and then Jaden because I just like the way it rolls off your tongue. Jaden, yes.
16. Girl's name & Why: Tori or Riley. Tori because I idolize Tori Amos and Riley because it's a cute name and I think it's a good stage name if a person were to ever get in to the business.
17. Shampoo & Conditioner: Herbal Essence for both.
18. Favorite Sport to watch? Play? I don't like to watch sports except for gymnastics and figure skating. I liked to play soccer and basketball.
19. Two favorite Authors: J.K. Rowling and Nicholas Sparks.
20. Movies: Zorro, Nightmare Before Christmas, Ever After, Moulin Rouge, and Grind.
21. Bands:and soloists Alicia Keys, Tori Amos, Alien Ant Farm, Prince, and Linkin Park.
22. Put these in order: Purple, Black,Lime Green, Hot Pink, Yellow
Black, Lime Green, Yellow, Purple, and Hot Pink.
23. Books: Harry Potter Series, The Notebook, The Wedding, The Phantom of the Opera, and Speak.
Pick 10 that you would like to answer. However, if you answer all you get bonus points. ;]
29. What is love? Should age have a bearing on it? Why/ Why not? Love is something that should conquer everything. It's the utmost feeling of passion. I don't think age should have a bearing because if you really love someone, what is the point of trying to adjust it. Love isn't something you can just tweak in either direction.
30. Do you follow others? Have you before? When? (Be Honest) I used to. I used to be one of those people who would read the trend pages in magazines over and over again until I had the new trends memorized. Although, that was in middle school. Now, I do my own thing. I don't take time out of my schedule to read something that I just see everyday. If i really wanted to, I could just walk by the clan of "populars" at my school and just mimic them.
31. What would you change about your self? I would change my body shape. I'm not saying that I'm over weight or anything, but I'd rather have a more slender body type. Considering I'm a dancer, the demand for better bodies can be quite intimidating.
32. Describe a person you can't stand. In general, I can't stand a person who can't hold up a decent conversation. People who are clingy, I just can't deal with it. Being conceded, saying "like" and "uhmmm" every two seconds, being to strict, and people who are paranoid. Paranoia just makes me upset because the person is always worried about something. I just think people should chill out and relax, life isn't as long as you think.
33. Descbribe a person you would love. Someone who would know what I liked (Hobbies, intrests, and such). Someone who would support me with whatever decision I would make. Someone who would tell me the absolute truth and even if it's not what I wanted to hear. We all need to hear the truth sometimes because we know it's harsh, but it's a harsh world. haha, movie quotes make me happy.
34. What is your idea of perfect? I actually don't think anything can be perfect, because there is always going to be somthing that is better then what's "perfect".
35. What is your definition of Elegance? Well, if a person has elegance, I think elegance describes their good taste, their precision in evrything, and they would have a tasteful and good looking presentaion.
36. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had? I have not had the pleasure of having a boyfriend yet, but it doesn't bother me that much. Considering how young I am to "be playing the game of love", I'm not surprised that I haven't had one.
37. What is your pet peeve? Interruptions. For example, when I'm talking to someone and my phone rings in mid sentence.
38. Who has had the biggest influence in your life? How? That would have to be Paula Abdule. Kind of random but she's the reason why I continued dancing. I've been dance for 12 years and the she was the one that gave me my frist dancing scholarship which encouraged me to keep at it. With out that encouragement, I wouldn't be as far as I am. I wish I could thank her again for everything, but she's a tad busy with the American Idol phenomenon.
Provide at least 2 head shots, and one body shot. Please post as many pictures as you would like to, the more the better. Show pictures, not links. If you're pictures come up as red Xs please fix it, or we will postpone judging. If you do not have pictures, let us know when you will get some.
On the right.
In the middle in all black.
ALMOST DONE! haha
Left. This was for my school play,The Mouse That Roared.
Another Mouse That Roared shot. (Right)
That's all. *applause*
39. Which mod are you most like, Kate or Kat? (Go to the "Meet your mods" section and look at our sample applications) I actually could see myself being really good friends with both of you. You guys have great taste in books and in music. Kate, I love how you have a boyfriend and you have a commitment to it. I wish you both the best of luck.
40. Promote in two other communities and provide links. We DO check.
I can't promote in the communities that I'm in but I promoted to my friends:
41. Say somethingfunny. (This can be a picture)
42. Words to live by: The ones we love never really leave us & Do not dwell on dreams and forget to live.