To Begin With
1. Full Name:Elizabeth Danielle Dykes
2. Common Name (what most people call you): Beth
4. Grade in School:10
5. Sexual Orientation (i.e. bi-sexual, lesbian, straight, gay): straight
6. Current Residence (City, State):sanford, FL
7. Birthplace: sevierville, TN
8. On average how many hours do you spend on the computer a day? one
10. Comic book hero/ novel hero(in): batman
12. Season:winter!! its cold
13. Holiday:christmas..its in winter!
14. Number & Why: 13..me and my boyfriend got together on the 13th of Nov. 2003
15. Boy's name & Why: Joseph..im in love with him
16. Girl's name & Why:jordan..i love when girls have guys names
17. Shampoo & Conditioner: herbal escences
18. Favorite Sport to watch? Play? watch-basketball play-volleyball
19. Two favorite Authors:Melody Carlson, Gary Paulsen
20. Movies: willi wonka and the chocolate factory, wizard of oz, mean girls, sweet home alabama, the little princess
21. Bands: not exactly bands but... ashlee simpson, kelly clarkson, the killers, 311, sublime
22. Put these in order: Purple, Black,Lime Green, Hot Pink, Yellow hot pink, purple, lime green, black, yellow
23. Books: diary of a teenage girl(the whole series), go ask alice, hatchet, tuck everlasting , where the red fern grows
Pick 10 that you would like to answer. However, if you answer all you get bonus points. ;]
24. Describe your favorite outfit (picture?) jeans, cute T-shirt, hoodie , converse
25. Describe how you wear your make up (picture?) eyeliner, mascara, (both black), eyeshadow to match the color im wearing, and light pink blush
26. When you're with your friends, how do you act? crazy, outgoing, loud, obnoxious, funny
27. When you're around people you don't know, how do you act? shy, quiet
28. What's your definition of manners and do you have them? being polite to everyone, especially adults, being respectful of others, yes i do think i have manners because i was brought up to always respect my elders and everyone else around me, treat others how you want to be treated.
29. What is love? Should age have a bearing on it? Why/ Why not? love is self-sacrificing always, its wanting whats best for that person even if it means you'll have the worst, being willing to die for them, or live a miserable life just so they could have one moment of happiness..no, age shouldnt have a bearing on it, 14 & 15 year olds can love just as strong as anyone else.
30. Do you follow others? Have you before? When? (Be Honest) i try not to follow others i'd much rather just be myself , which is what i'm best at..yes i have, when i wanted to just be accepted and thought if i acted the way they did, they'd like me more.
31. What would you change about your self? nothing!
32. Describe a person you can't stand. one that craves attention, and is totally annoying when they're trying to get it..someone who will put anyone down just to make themselves look better and is completely un sympathetic..a liar
33. Descbribe a person you would love. someone like me!! funny, outgoing, fun to be with, brings life to everywhere they go..nice to everyone, tries to bring people up, and encourages them
34. What is your idea of perfect?
35. What is your definition of Elegance? Being elegant is being graceful and beautiful in everything you do, having poise, having a tasteful style.
36. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had? 7 boyfriends
37. What is your pet peeve? chewing with your mouth open
38. Who has had the biggest influence in your life? How?
Provide at least 2 head shots, and one body shot. Please post as many pictures as you would like to, the more the better. Show pictures, not links. If you're pictures come up as red Xs please fix it, or we will postpone judging. If you do not have pictures, let us know when you will get some.
39. Which mod are you most like, Kate or Kat? (Go to the "Meet your mods" section and look at our sample applications) Kate
40. Promote in two other communities and provide links. We DO check. http://www.livejournal.com/users/thursday_311/
41. Say somethingfunny. (This can be a picture) "Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself." (Roseanne)
42. Words to live by:just be yourself